We have got a whole new list of the latest interior design trends 2020 for you. Whether you are bored of looking at the same old design scheme, or need a small refresh, taking suggestions from design trends can help you figure out just how to renew your home. And why not? Everyone likes their home to be of the latest fashion craze.
1. Mixed Metals Interior Designs: Metals will be trending all over in 2020. The mixed metals trend includes using a combination of different metal accents like silver with gold, brass with stainless steel, iron and gold or bronze in a single room. You must be careful not to mix more than three metals in one place; else your decor could become way too occupied and puzzling for one room. The right interior design firm can help you find balance and we at theacearchitects excel in best interior designs. You need to be aware that the metals you select need to co-exist with the items you previously own.
2. Indoor Gardens: Plants are becoming a major part of green interior designs. Environmental friendly designs are growing popular. As society is approaching eco-friendly lifestyles, people are more ecologically conscious and aware than before which leads to the popularity of indoor gardens. This year you will see a huge acceleration in the indoor garden trend. There are many ideas and techniques to include plants in your space. Colorful plants, green thumb, Unusual Succulent and hydroponic walls are some of the trends. The indoor garden cleans and improves the quality of the air we breathe and also helps in eliminating harmful toxins. Latest Interior Design Trends 2020 filling our spaces with a hint of green has become trending.
3. Texture: 2020 is the comeback year for textures! You could play schemes both bright and understated textures in your place by applying diverse materials, fabrics, rugs and other mediums. These materials and textures are perfect for adding personality and charm to most spaces. Designing walls with texture is a growing trend in elevating your interiors beyond basic.
4. Floral Wallpaper: You can always experiment with beautiful wallpapers and 2020 is all about the variety of floral wallpapers. Whether you prefer powerful or detailed wallpaper prints, enhance your home with artistic patterns with bright colors. There is no denying that the passionate beauty of floral wallpapers is the best for your space. Oversize flower prints leave a bold effect. Delicate flowers, the arrangement of roses and tulips, vintage-inspired wallpapers will present a fresh and modern look to your home.
5. Calming Colors: Soothing colors are exhibiting up everywhere from wall colors, fabrics, accessories to furniture. if you want to give your interiors a new color scheme think about soothing subtle colors and earthy, autumn tones, neutral colors. 2020 is all about calm and comfort. Colors ranging from Sage grey, light blue, lavender, pale yellow, subtle greens, classic white to Mauve. These color palettes bring happiness, peace, and focus to mind body and soul. A great color scheme is always the best way to spice up your space.
6. Raw and Natural accessories: Along with soothing colors, 2020 will witness a natural accessory trending remarkably, anything that revokes a natural appearance and feel and bring nature into your home. The use of natural materials is going to be the biggest trend for this year. Raw accessories bring a warm atmosphere and strengthen the beauty of your place a more durable and unique. Some of the examples include coffee tables, side tables made from dried wood, seashells or stones that are used for decoration, brick as a backdrop and leaves. Natural and earthy materials such as raw wood, rattan, and wicker fittings are very popular.
7. Geometric patterns: We have observed geometric patterns in homes for decades. The geometric design brings versatility to a simple space, build effectiveness in a dull interior and add a touch of visible charm to any place in your home. The reason for the longevity of the geometric pattern is that these prints and shapes are versatile enough. These pints are available in classic shapes such as squares, hexagons, triangles, and diamonds. The benefit of this trend is that there aren’t any rules.
8. Grand millennial styles: Grand millennial style is primarily about modern-day design complimented with retro components. It’s all about unique styles. Home decoration with Millennials is more accessible, affordable and delightful. Ranging from mid-century modern furniture, brass candle holders, wall art, marble accessories, and rustic materials to pleated lampshades. Grand millennial designs bring more soul and personality to your space. In every possible way updated vintage furniture of classical forms is welcomed.
An outdoor room: Whether it is about styling up a cozy balcony with matching chairs, barbecue grill, big plants and big beautiful pillows, the Outdoor space trend is accelerating. We unexpectedly love the idea of adding décor to the outdoor rooms. Outdoor rooms can be designed with ease by utilizing appropriate garden furniture. Ace Architects provide the best outdoor designs that add impressive color, uniqueness and comfort for your outdoor room.
10. Canopy Beds: If you ever dreamed of having a canopy bed but never really liked how bulky the traditional versions were, 2020 has many contemporary style canopy beds for almost every taste, size, and budget. A canopy bed can make a big statement and make your room look unique and luxurious. One advantage of a canopy bed is that it can make space feel taller.